First patch: Regedit Multi-String Value

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Mon Apr 24 10:18:47 CDT 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 02:59:40 -0400, Hedos wrote:
> Just a bit myself now to clear up a few things: I'm a first year college
> student

Cool! Let us know how you get on. Wine can be a slightly intimidating
codebase at first but I found (back when I was about to enter my first
year and started on Wine) that the community is really helpful.

Mike has already given you some standard comments on the patch, but none
are really to do with the contents or approach of the patch which is a
good sign. The compiler compatibility and coding style things are very
common things to watch out for.

> I'll keep you updated as I adventure deeper in my Wine exploration!

Let us know how it goes

thanks -mike