mscat32: Implement the mscat32 forwarder DLL

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Sat Apr 29 06:06:45 CDT 2006

On 4/29/06, Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at redhat.com> wrote:
> Why don't you just forward all entry points to wintrust? Would save from
> ever having to touch this file again. For the program it dosn't make a
> difference if it crashes due to a stub in mscat32 or wintrust.

I wasn't sure if you could forward stubs, or forward to stubs, or if
that made sense to do so.

Also it was kind of late and I didn't want to go through every
function finding out its prototype and writing the arguments in :)

If it's possible to do something like

34 stub IsCatalogFile wintrust.IsCatalogFile

then I guess that would make sense,

thanks -mike