What's in mmbranch

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 09:57:22 CDT 2006

Neil Skrypuch wrote:
> echo "dev-util/cogito curl webdav" >> /etc/portage/package.use
>
> to only enable those use flags for cogito.

Neat, thanks for the info!  *bookmarks conversation...*

I'm using 'ufed' to define the flags though, since that's the easiest
way to browse the hundreds of flags available and select/deselect
them.  (Aside from Kuroo, but I cannot get Kuroo to do the equivalent
of "emerge -D world", so it got scrapped).

Hmm.
I think I'll live with the discrepancies until someone comes up with a
working GUI.