Benchmarking Wine

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 00:54:05 CDT 2006

On 8/1/06, Neil Skrypuch <ns03ja at brocku.ca> wrote:

> As for tests #3 and #4 in 3DMark 03, they both run, although 3DMark 03
> frequently crashes while loading test #3. Test #4 requires using GLSL instead
> of ARB shaders though.

Yea, Ive found this to be the case.. I have however got test #3 to run
without GLSL
the only problem is its rather crash prone as you have pointed out.

> As for 3DMark 05 and 06, they don't seem to think we support Pixel Shader 2.0,
> even when using GLSL, so I'm not sure how valuable those would be to
> benchmark in that state.

That's why I put the ?? after 05... As for 06 ive got it running, well
if that's what you want to call it.. all the supported test will run
at 800x600 accept for #2 (Firefly) it will run at 512x384
and 3dmark06 gives a score. :-)

I uploaded a shot: http://wiki.winehq.org/BenchMark-0%2e9%2e6

Keep in mind all but one of the test are rendered incorrectly at the moment..

Tom