wine's fullscreen code has no effect on metacity

Vincent Povirk madewokherd+d41d at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 22:35:50 CDT 2006

The patches in comments #13 and #5 had no effect.

#6 didn't apply cleanly (I'm using metacity 2.14.3--I tried to get the
latest version from cvs, but it requires a newer gtk than I have).
After applying it, firefox is fixed, except that when returning from
fullscreen mode the window is bigger than it had been (unless it was
maximized).

I didn't try #2 because firefox doesn't change the screen resolution.

--
Vincent Povirk