wintrust: Only return ERROR_SUCCESS in WinVerifyTrust

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 7 12:12:16 CDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 11:43 +0200, Molle Bestefich wrote:
> Dan Kegel wrote:
> > Not to be harsh, but:
>
> Hehe ;-).
>
> I know, I was just poking, hoping to get an explanation for why James'
> particular app might be more beneficial than Process Explorer.
>
> (yes, I like Process Explorer, I use it for debugging from time to time.)
>
> The optimal thing of course would be to have everything working...

Hi,

as I was the one introducing it, I thought I had a second look. I just
came back from a short holiday did a 'git pull' tested it with the
'ERROR_SUCCESS in every case' and Process Explorer didn't crash !!!

I did some (positive) regression testing and found that patch:

13163349521e50e7039e188a22b6a814dcfcfc37 is first bad commit
commit 13163349521e50e7039e188a22b6a814dcfcfc37