msvcrt: In text mode a ctrl-z signals EOF

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Tue Aug 8 18:20:09 CDT 2006

Duane Clark wrote:
> Changelog: In text mode a ctrl-z signals EOF
>             Spotted by David Hagood with test suggested by Dan Kegel

Howdy David. Any chance you could try out this patch? I added a
conformance test, as suggested by Dan, and it looks like any data after
a ctrl-z is stripped. Of course, it may be that in the real world there
will never be anything other than additional ctrl-z characters, in which
case your version would be fine (and more efficient).

http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-August/029544.html