wineconsole: command line option output / default user backend

Ekkehard Morgenstern ekkehard.morgenstern at onlinehome.de
Wed Aug 9 02:01:28 CDT 2006

Alexandre Julliard wrote:

>Your mailer wrapped the patch, please resend it.

How? Do you think it will work as an attachment?
I'm using Mozilla Mail.

>Also please send separate changes as separate patches,

OK

>and try to follow the coding conventions of the surrounding code.

I will have another look at it shortly.

After apparently 7 years of no-one doing anything on that code, I think
a couple of days in delay will not hurt! ;-)

This is also the first time I ever contributed to an open-source
project! So, the entire thing is new to me! :-)

I would also like to replace WCMD with a compatible, but much better
version, sometime. How would I go about that? Can I provide a patch for
a whole folder?