wineconsole: command line option output / configurable default backend

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Wed Aug 9 04:25:27 CDT 2006

Ekkehard Morgenstern <ekkehard.morgenstern at> writes:

> This patch is akin to the previously posted; however, instead of making
> the user backend
> the default, I read an environment variable WINECONBACKEND to determine
> the default.

I don't think that's an improvement, please let's not add more obscure
environment variables. You should try to use the user backend when the
X display is available and fall back to curses otherwise.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at