hendric hendric.lee at
Wed Aug 9 12:35:43 CDT 2006

	As further test shown under my FC4 Linux with default Chinese support ,real windows applications were almost proper showing Chinese characters but little applications such as notepad. When I tried an open-save dialog, file names could not correctly shown .I checked my locale by env | egrep "(LC_|LANG)" and the result was LANG=zh_CN.UTF-8.My input method for typing Chinese characters in is Fcitx (an input method developed by Chinese). My wine is of version 0.9.12. By the way,when I set my locale to en_US.UTF-8,no applications could show Chinese characters properly.
	Best regards.