RFC: XEmbed Systray Patches

James Liggett jrliggett at cox.net
Wed Aug 9 22:11:22 CDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 00:16 +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:

> You can always stick some needed field in the X11DRV private data (you
> can see how to access that in the code itself).
Are you referring to x11drv_win_data? I looked at that, but it seems
cleaner if I just use GetWindowLongW. I don't know if that's considered
correct in this case (Sorry if it's a really dumb question, but I'm not
sure on that.)

> Oh dear :( Maybe you should ping one of the GNOME guys?
Yes, oh dear indeed. Maybe I will talk to the GNOME people about that.

James