winmm: prevent NULL dereference in MCI_Close

Jan Zerebecki jan.wine at zerebecki.de
Sat Aug 12 15:56:30 CDT 2006

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 08:27:24AM +0200, Eric Pouech wrote:
> do you have a specific program that depends on this case ?

Yes, I forgot to mention in last mail, that it fixes a crash in
Pacmania 2 ( http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=5473 ).

I already talked to AJ about this patch on irc and ideally he
wants a testcase for this notify behaviour (in addition to
demonstrating that passing NULL does not crash).

Jan

PS: Why does nobody follow the header mail-followup-to? I set it
so I don't get Cc-ed because I'm already subscribed. E-Mail is
really missing some convenience things... And why does the
listserver skip sending me a Mail when I already was Cc-ed?