X11Drv/OpenGL pixelformat rewrite

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Thu Aug 17 04:15:11 CDT 2006

The issue is that the line isn't error in all cases. Most of the time only iPixelFormat 1 and the offscreen formats are valid values. But for some queries like how much pixelformats exist a program can pass garbage aswell. This processing is done at a later stage because of this, it could be changed to a warning at some stage.

Roderick