wined3d: print real unhandled D3DCMPFUNC value

H. Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 02:10:46 CDT 2006

On 21/08/06, Jan Zerebecki <jan.wine at zerebecki.de> wrote:
> (I forgot if I verified this, but) I think that when a state is
> beeing set This->stateBlock->renderState[State] has the previous
> value and only Value has the one to be set. From a quick glance
> it seems the code for this renderstate (and maybe more
> renderstates) wrongly assumes the contrary.
Normally, yes. This->stateBlock is the state currently set, and
This->updateStateblock contains the new state. In case we're
recording, those are two different stateblocks. However, at the start
of SetRenderState:

if (This->isRecordingState) {
        TRACE("Recording... not performing anything\n");
        return WINED3D_OK;
}

That guarantees that in the code below stateBlock and updateStateblock
point to the same stateblock.