Fwd: RFC: OpenGL x11drv rewrite (WoW fix)

Tomas Carnecky tom at dbservice.com
Tue Aug 22 05:26:38 CDT 2006

Roderick Colenbrander wrote:
> If we could set a pbuffer flag in there and retrieve it in wglMakeCurrent it would work. I fear that this can only be done in a clean way if it code would be in x11drv :(

I did that, I created a new field in the PDEVICE structure and used two
new ExtEscape codes (SET_FLAGS/GET_FLAGS), but Alexandre doesn't want to
add new ExtEscape codes..
That's why I hacked even more on wine and moved the wgl implementation
to x11drv... and there they are, my old patches. I never bothered
updating them though.

tom