Finding a regression

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Thu Aug 24 04:30:46 CDT 2006

Well. I didn't expect this.

I ran git with 0.9.15 as good and 0.9.16  as bad.  I then did a bisect and
compiled the split in a separate directory.  It ran O.K.  The result of the
next split was:

38b43cae82e288557d7119e988d1d22f9799d553 was both good and bad.

It surprised me that it was O.K., because my previous tests indicated that it
was not much higher than the 0.9.15 release, and the Wiki indicated that the
first split would be in the middle.

I must confess that I can't find my way around the tree, even with qgit.
According to qgit, my lower limit is Release 991212 and my Master Origin is a
patch by Clinton Simposon on riched20 dated 23/08/06  (Aug 23 2006).

Doug.

--
Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to
you.