FEAR Combat

EA Durbin ead1234 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 24 07:31:45 CDT 2006

http://www.paradoxalpress.info/Docs/dx9_out/directx_control_panel_tool.htm

The control panel has a Managed tab, which contains the names of the DirectX
Assemblies that are installed. For any assembly that is installed in the
Global Assembly Cache (GAC), you can find the version listed under each
assembly name by right clicking on a particular assembly version and
selecting Properties from the popup menu.

I don't know if it affects the directx component installation in the game
installer, or if it only affects the Directx SDK.