Finding a regression

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:49:20 CDT 2006

Doug Laidlaw wrote:
> I may be on the wrong list.
>
> A program I use has shown a backward step in graphics between Wine 0.9.15 and
> 0.9.16, and I am trying to find the change responsible.  I currently have
> Wine set as at 2006-06-21 16:21:20 CDT, it is identifying as 0.9.16, and the
> fault is present.  The Web site says to get the CVS history from the mailing
> list archives, but the archive is only up to mid-2005.

If you want to continue with CVS, you are apparently looking at the
"old" CVS archive, at:
http://www.winehq.org/hypermail/wine-cvs/2005/05/index.html
The new one is current, and at (pipermail vs hypermail):
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-cvs/2006-August/thread.html
Also, if you like a newsreader interface: