getwinegit.sh v0.4 released!

Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov ploujj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 10:25:53 CDT 2006

In light of the recent discussion about moving to GIT I would like to
let send this email to everyone on wine lists.

Since Christian's last update to his getwinegit script I have tried to
improve it to be more general and work in my special setup. I sent him
this same email but I haven't heard a reply yet.