Does WIDL support include <xxx.idl>

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 19:45:17 CDT 2006

But when i see the generated header file. I see that there is the
expansion of interfaces defined in the foo.idl if we include it in
foobar.idl
eg: foobar.idl
#include "foo.idl"

For further reference see the msxml.idl in the PSDK headers.
it includes xmldom.idl and xmldso.idl, but in the msxml.h we see all
the declarations in xmldso.h and xmldom.h

I dont know they(M$) generate msxml.h from msxml.idl