Firefox-1.5.x on Wine slow on javascript-heavy pages

Aaron Slunt tonglebeak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 19:08:28 CST 2006

On my family computer, which runs windows xp, js is incredibly slow on
firefox with pages such as gmail. as well.

550mhz P3.

I wouldn't think it's necessarily a wine issue moreso than a hardware issue,
or the fact that javascript can be cpu intensive.

--
Tired of being hammered by spyware, or want to browse the internet in a
whole new way? Download Firefox and enjoy a much better internet experience.