fonts:add

Louis Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 11 13:11:38 CST 2006

>Greenville's face is substantially is different from Tahoma, the only
>thing which is similar to Tahoma is character widths, which makes
>Greenville a compatible replacement of Tahoma. Since I worked for
>a publishing company for 10 years, and I know how the font faces are
.>being created, I should say that although Greenville has been developed
>(formally) for ReactOS I don't think that that fact should make it less
>useable outside of it.

So what now? How to proceed? Is that font freely available? Should we ask
Reactos developers to "donate" the font to wine? Would be nice if this font
could finally be added in near future, applications are failing because of this