Removed as super maintainer

Chris Morgan chmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 16:03:27 CST 2006

We can modify the cleanup script to output a list of people being
removed as maintainers so we can rule that out as a culprit.

I'm open to other suggestions about logging operations or storing
deleted entries but flagging them as "deleted" and adding a date field
if appropriate to track the last time the row was modified, etc.

Chris