Removed as super maintainer

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at
Wed Dec 13 22:41:00 CST 2006

Aaron Slunt wrote:
> So do we have to reapply now, or can you just readd me as
> supermaintainer to half-life sound selector? My email I use on there is
> the same as this one.

It looks we lost all of the entries for "supermaintainers" some time between
yesterday and 11:37:22 today. I have no idea what went wrong but Jeremy Newman
has backup so we should be able to restore the data. You shouldn't have to
reapply to become a supermaintainer.

Could you let us (appdb at have the sql for appMaintainers from last
night we should be able get something for you to restore.

Tony Lambregts