ddraw: Fix warnings

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Fri Dec 15 07:49:32 CST 2006

Am Freitag 15 Dezember 2006 13:16 schrieb Dmitry Timoshkov:
> "Stefan Dösinger" <stefan at codeweavers.com> wrote:
> > > -    TRACE("(%p) : incrementing IDirectDraw4 refcount from %lu.\n",
> > > This, ref -1); +    TRACE("(%p) : incrementing IDirectDraw4 refcount
> > > from %u.\n", This, ref -1);
> >
> > Sorry I forgot to check your original patch for this, but did you check
> > if the IDirectDraw3 refcount is bound to the IDirectDraw4 refcount? I'd
> > suspect that the IDirectDraw3 interface has its own reference count too.
> > See
> > dlls/ddraw/tests/refcount.c
>
> The only thing I have changed is s/%lu/%u, so I don't quite understand
> your question.
Its not this patch. I didn't see the problem I'm talking about in the first
patch, sorry about that.

DirectDraw is a bit strange about refcounting. IDirectDraw, IDirectDraw2,
IDirectDraw4 and IDirectDraw7 have their own refcounts for whatever reason. I
wondered how IDirectDraw3 behaves. I will extend my test case and see what
happens.