Status of wine development

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Tue Dec 19 01:43:07 CST 2006

On Tuesday 19 December 2006 08:11, Edward Savage wrote:
> The next issue of WWN is around half done and will most likely be submitted
> for the end of this week.

Great, thanks for picking this up. I remember WWN being incredibly helpful
when I got started with Wine.

> Also more worrying is that I can't think of a good quip to put at the start
> of the news letter!

I guess this is a matter of practice. I'd suggest bugging Brian to let you in
on the secret of witty remarks for Wine Weekly News (WRWWN).

Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer
Wine developer
Will code for cotton.