Bug 50

Pedro Araújo Chaves Jr. inckie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 07:05:10 CST 2006

On 12/19/06, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> Passing the DC is not an option, that's a private gdi32 structure that
> the driver doesn't know about. You shouldn't need to change the
> function signature in any case, it already takes an lpDx array, all
> you have to do is put better spacing values in there.

Well, I had dropped that idea altogether as soon as I started working
early in the morning, before reading your e-mail... besides, my next
move was to play around with the spacing array, of course.

Anyway, for a number of reasons, the idea of changing the function
signature didn't sound well from the start to me neither. Yet I wanted
to give it a shot, since it once fixed the issue.

I'll keep you informed.

Regards,
Pedro.