kernel32: suppress an unneeded warning (try 3)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Wed Dec 20 10:20:28 CST 2006

Juan Lang <juan_lang at> writes:

> This time I added a test.  It wouldn't have failed before, it would merely
> produce a useless fixme.  This suppresses that fixme by removing comments
> before checking whether the read string overflows the buffer.
> ChangeLog: remove comments from string read in GetPrivateProfileIntW

There is nothing special about ';' in values, other characters will
terminate the number conversion too. It's probably safe to simply
remove the FIXME, or maybe make it a WARN.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at