usp10: impelment ScriptStringGetLogicalWidths

Clinton Stimpson cjstimpson at
Wed Dec 20 11:24:48 CST 2006

Quoting Alexandre Julliard <julliard at>:

> Clinton Stimpson <cjstimpson at> writes:
> > This patch implements ScriptStringGetLogicalWidths.
> > Update usp10.spec so it isn't a stub anymore.
> > Also added a test for this function.
> The test fails for me:
> ../../../tools/runtest -q -P wine -M usp10.dll -T ../../.. -p
> usp10.c && touch usp10.ok
> usp10.c:1297: Test failed: ScriptStringGetLogicalWidths should return index 4
> = 10, not 5

The test passed on my machine.
I double checked with the native usp10.dll, and it gives the same failure.
Perhaps it is my machine?  I guess I'll change the test to expect the value the
native usp10.dll gives, and it'll pass on yours, and live with that failure on
my machine?