d3d9: Add a render target test

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg231 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:27:43 CST 2006

H. Verbeet wrote:
> On 20/12/06, H. Verbeet <hverbeet at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This time as part of the device.c test.
>>
>> Changelog:
>>   - Add a render target test
>>
> Use the attached patch instead, the previous version doesn't apply.
This test really belongs in stateblock.c, along with every other set
<--> get test if you ask me, that's what the framework there was written
for.

It might be kind of a pain to get this particular one to work though,
since changing the rendertarget is currently considered an "event",
across which all other set/get tests are ran, but I'm sure it's
possible. The question of whether stateblocks track render targets
should be answered eventually...