[dinput] regression c17e06d5c0e456d3052a1b6de688956f87c59d3e: No need to copy default constant format. Use already defined static instead

Christoph Frick frick at sc-networks.de
Thu Dec 21 06:19:17 CST 2006

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 10:27:52AM -0700, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:

> The biggest problem is we don't properly "initialize" device. We
> should create our own data format structure that has only found
> objects. So we don't need to do it over and over again in EnumObjects
> or GetObjectInfo.

In the joystick_linuxinput i have added such "search what we have"
already some month ago so support more than one device. so if i catch
your drift here we would again set up on a per-device-base a DataFormat
- which then could also be used for EnumObjects and GetObjectInfo,
right?

i can help on that end at least on the input edge of code - under your
supervision.

--
cu