Building a full win32 winetest.exe

Paul Millar paulm at astro.gla.ac.uk
Sat Dec 23 18:59:21 CST 2006

Hi Paul,

On Friday 22 December 2006 15:38, Paul Vriens wrote:
> any pointers how to build a winetest.exe I can run on Windows?

Try make inside programs/winetest/ directory.

However, winetest.exe has dependencies on all the DLL tests: to build the
single winetest.exe executable, all the <dll>_test.exe executables must build
correctly.

You say you're having difficulty with crypt32 and hlink DLL tests.  To build
winetest.exe, you must either fix building of these tests (the preferred
option) or remove the winetest.exe dependency on these executables (not so
good).

Try posting the problems with the crypt32 and hlink tests: it could be you
need to patch you MinGW compiler to support extra functions.

HTH,

Paul.

PS. I'll have sporadic access to email for the next couple of weeks, but if
you post the problems I'll try and catch up.