make test failure

Kai Blin kai.blin at
Wed Dec 27 07:32:05 CST 2006

On Wednesday 27 December 2006 05:00, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:
> "Kai Blin" <kai.blin at> wrote:
> > over christmas, I decided to give make test another try.
> >
> > I'm running this on an openSUSE 10.1 box, ati radeon mobility x300 with
> > open source drivers. (Probably unimportant for the errors I'm getting)
> >
> > My procedure to get the tests setup were:
> >
> > export WINEPREFIX=~/.wine-test
> > rm -rf $WINEPREFIX
> > wineprefixcreate
> > winecfg (set to emulate virtual desktop, nothing else touched)
> If virtual desktop means not managed windows then that's what broke
> the test.

Well, both emulate virtual desktop and managed windows are both ticked.
I switched off the desktop emulation and reran the tests, giving me the following errors:

msg.c:8624: Test failed: 15: ShowWindow(SW_HIDE): in msg 0x0046 expecting wParam 0x93 got 0x83
msg.c:8624: Test failed: 15: ShowWindow(SW_HIDE): in msg 0x0047 expecting wParam 0x1893 got 0x1883

This is on xorg 6.9.0-50.24 at i586, KDE 3.5.1

Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer
Wine developer
Will code for cotton.