lostwages: update myths

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 14:32:48 CST 2006

> > + .... One exception,
> > +Unreal Tournament 2004, is available in a native Linux 64-bit
> > version, so
> > +nobody (except maybe a Wine hacker) should want to run the Windows
> > version
> > +anyway.
> Not 100% correct, there's also a Win64 version of Far Cry.

I didn't say there is no other Win64 app, but that there are few.  The
example I happened to pick has a Linux native version.  If you want to say
instead, that nearly all Win64 apps also have Win32 equivalents, that's
fine too.  The only one I can think of that doesn't, or won't, is
Exchange, and it doesn't work on Wine anyway, and won't for the
foreseeable future.

Do You Yahoo!?