linux/capi.h: present but cannot be compiled

Joshua Crawford mortarn_lists at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 3 07:12:18 CST 2006

* Marcus Meissner <meissner at suse.de> [2006-01-31 17:25 +0100]:
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 10:57:52PM +1100, Joshua Crawford wrote:
>> (I'm not on the devel list, so please Cc: replies either to me or the users
>> list.)
>>
>> After recently upgrading my distro (from Slackware 10.1 to Slackware 10.2
>> with Freerock GNOME), configure (current CVS) now reports
>
> It will likely work nethertheless, see here:

Of course. Sorry, I should have mentioned it was building as I wrote that
email. A line you snipped said to report it to wine-devel, so I did.
--
Joshua 'bruce' Crawford ... http://www.geocities.com/mortarn

             Join the Wine users SETI at Home team.
http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/team_display.php?teamid=38091