potential (not sure yet) BUG in wine!

Segin segin2005 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 03:55:11 CST 2006

I have noticed that there is a potential bug in Wine, because
complimation for all version since the last date-versioned alpha release
(didn;'t try anything older than 20050930) fail to compile at
server/mailslot.c, saying that uint32_t is not defined. While I cannot
figure out if this is a problem with my system headers (which it
shouldn't, I rebuilt glibc recently) or that source file itself, the
suggested course of action (from me) is to #include <stdint.h>