Add missing LANG_xxx and SUBLANG_xxx macros

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Mon Feb 6 06:49:47 CST 2006

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Francois Gouget wrote:

> I found two pages that document the LANG_xxx and SUBLANG_xxx identifiers:
> And I noticed that Wine was missing many of them. So I updated winnt.h
> accordingly.

Sorry, this patch is incomplete so Wine won't compile (at least after a
make depend, I must have been missing some dependencies).

There's a wrc update that's missing, but more importantly the following
files depend on LANG_GAELIC (==LANG_IRISH) and its sublanguages so I'm
not sure what to do with them.

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
                   Hiroshima '45 - Czernobyl '86 - Windows '95