Add missing LANG_xxx and SUBLANG_xxx macros

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Feb 6 06:49:47 CST 2006

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Francois Gouget wrote:

> I found two pages that document the LANG_xxx and SUBLANG_xxx identifiers:
>
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/intl/nls_61df.asp
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/intl/nls_19ir.asp
>
> And I noticed that Wine was missing many of them. So I updated winnt.h
> accordingly.

Sorry, this patch is incomplete so Wine won't compile (at least after a
make depend, I must have been missing some dependencies).

There's a wrc update that's missing, but more importantly the following
files depend on LANG_GAELIC (==LANG_IRISH) and its sublanguages so I'm
not sure what to do with them.

    dlls/kernel/nls/gae.nls
    dlls/kernel/nls/gdh.nls
    dlls/kernel/nls/gdv.nls

                   Hiroshima '45 - Czernobyl '86 - Windows '95