*** No rule to make target `../../dlls/d3d9/tests/d3d9_test.exe.so',

Rainer Dorsch rdorsch at web.de
Mon Feb 6 15:35:40 CST 2006

I am somewhat disappointed that the compile problem is still not fixed in
0.9.7.

Also I am not sure, if opengl is the real problem, at least configure reports
that OpenGL is up-to-date:

checking for GL/gl.h... yes
checking for GL/glx.h... yes
checking for GL/glext.h... yes
checking for up-to-date OpenGL version... yes
checking for glXCreateContext in -lGL... yes
checking for gluLookAt in -lGLU... yes
checking for glutMainLoop in -lglut... no

(or is it the missing libglut the problem)

I thought I report the issue again, just to let you know that there is a
compile glitch...

Thanks,
Rainer

--