*** No rule to make target `../../dlls/d3d9/tests/d3d9_test.exe.so',

Joseph Garvin k04jg02 at kzoo.edu
Tue Feb 7 12:25:25 CST 2006

Coleman Kane wrote:

>Wine builds replacements for opengl32.dll and glut32.dll, both of which
>are common dlls in use by windows programs that use OpenGL.

Yes, but glut32.dll is not included in a standard windows install I
thought. Which means any apps using it are either going to statically
link against it or include it with the app. I'm just curious because it
sounds like wine giving itself unnecessary maintenance work. The
glut32.dll included with the app should just make Win32 API and GL calls
that wine implements. I'm applying the same reasoning that has been used
against developing a msvcr71.dll for wine.