[usp10] Add ScriptItemize, ScriptShape and ScriptPlace functionality

Tom Wickline twickline at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 06:04:04 CST 2006

On 2/11/06, Stefan Leichter <Stefan.Leichter at camline.com> wrote:
> Am Freitag, 10. Februar 2006 12:51 schrieb Jeff L:
> > Is there anything wrong with this patch?  It does not seem to have been
> > applied.
> >

> from http://www.winehq.org/site/sending_patches
>
> | Rejected patches might receive a note in the wine-devel mailing list,
> | however they also may be silently dropped. If you receive no response to
> | your patch don't give up! Try checking it against the above points, asking
> | for guidance on wine-devel if you find no obvious issue, and resubmitting
> | it.

Side note:

Should we add to the above page something to the effect of, make sure
your indentation is consistent with what has been used in the file
that your editing?

Ive seen a number of cases where people have used different
indentation and it has caused problems with getting a patch accepted.

Tom