Wine console windows vs. [x]terminal

Segin segin2005 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 02:36:27 CST 2006

Hi, I notice that Wine opens a Windows-like console window for console
apps if they are started using the 'winedbg' loader. Is it possible to
get all console apps to run like this without using winedbg? There is a
Windows console program using pdcurses that I am trying to check for
compatability, and having to startup winedbg to get the program to
function is a bit much. It should also be noted that I do not read the
wine-users mailing list at this time, but I do read wine-devel.