Czech language resources encoding fix

Petr Tesarik hat at tesarici.cz
Mon Feb 13 05:03:35 CST 2006

Dne 02/13/06 v 18:49:46 (+0900), Mike McCormack napsal(a):
>=20
> Petr Tesarik wrote:
>=20
> ># Keep the patch small and the point of the change clear.
> ># Submit one fix or group of related changes per patch.
> >
> >Well, OK, I could possibly break the patch into numerous smaller ones,
> >each fixing only one of the resource files. Is that what you expect?
>=20
> Yes.  Alexandre is low bandwidth ;)
>=20
> Mike

This makes for 29 separate patches which supercede the original one.
Not really happy, though. Splitting the patch and resubmitting it all,
while double-checking that the encoding didn't get f**d up in the
process was not at all an easy task. I hope it really is what you
meant...

Thanks for the tip, anyway.

Petr