What would most aid WINE development?

Susheel Daswani sdaswani at boalthall.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 16 14:33:37 CST 2006

Hey WINE Developers!
I've been meaning to write for a while, but I just wanted to update
everyone on the paper you all helped me out with.  I submitted it last
semester and I'm glad to say I got a pretty good grade, which is
really poor consolation because the ideas were too late.

Anyways, I've attached it to this message if you are interested.
Thanks to the whole WINE community for your help!

Susheel