add configure options to control support of misc packages

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Sun Feb 19 03:48:52 CST 2006

Mike Frysinger wrote:

> so we're clear, it sounds like you wouldnt accept any patch for this
> regardless of how it was written ?

I'm not the one who accepts or rejects patches, so it's not me you have
to convince.  I'm just reviewing your patch.

> imo, the guy building the package knows more about the target features than
> anyone else, and they should have the power to control what is and isnt
> enabled ... forcing everyone to build everything they can and hoping that
> people will report bugs seems like a hack

By adding these options it looks like you're just needlessly
complicating Wine's build system, and adding a way to hide problems that
probably don't belong to Wine in the first place.

Mike