advpack: Load the LDIDs of an install section in TranslateInfString [RESEND]

James Hawkins truiken at
Mon Feb 20 00:14:56 CST 2006

On 2/19/06, James Hawkins <truiken at> wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there anything wrong with this patch?
> Changelog:
> * Load the LDIDs of an install section in TranslateInfString.

The two new tests that are failing now are because our
SetupSetDirectoryId stores user LDIDs globally.  My hypothesis is that
native setupapi stores user LDIDs per hinf.  I'm going to submit tests
for this behavior, but in the meantime, this functionality (loading
LDIDs) is used for the IE install, and this patch helps it get a
little further.

James Hawkins