What is the proper value for ACM_DRIVERADDF_NAME?

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Mon Jan 2 11:41:14 CST 2006

"Alex Villací­s Lasso" <a_villacis at palosanto.com> wrote:

> I am working on a set of patches for msacm, and I want to add support for ACM_DRIVERADDF_NAME. The problem is that
> Wine does not have a definition for this value, which is supposed to be used in acmDriverAdd[AW]. It does not appear
> in any header of MSVC either. I searched MSDN and Google, and it does not appear either. MSDN mentions its use, but
> does not mention its specific value. Has anybody seen the value for this definition, and if so, can you please forward
> it to me?

Platform SDK defines ACM_DRIVERADDF_* flags as the following:

#define ACM_DRIVERADDF_NAME         0x00000001
#define ACM_DRIVERADDF_FUNCTION     0x00000003
#define ACM_DRIVERADDF_NOTIFYHWND   0x00000004
#define ACM_DRIVERADDF_TYPEMASK     0x00000007
#define ACM_DRIVERADDF_LOCAL        0x00000000
#define ACM_DRIVERADDF_GLOBAL       0x00000008

--
Dmitry.