run jboss with a mde file as source

Curro Amores curritoamores at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 03:56:17 CST 2006

hi:

i want to run jboss in linux and connect to an Ms Access odbc source.

I think it doesnt exist odbc driver for Access in Linux. I Have read
something about ODBC-ODBC but i think it is for accessing a mde file in a
windows machine from linux.

I have created the bridge with ODBC in wine (using the control pane with
winetools)
Then i have tried to run jboss windows version (run.bat) with wcmd but i got
a message that run.jar file cant not be found.
Do i have to install java windows version with wine?

I have tried as well but the installation crashes

Any idea?

thanks