opengl: Add support for rendering on bitmaps

Tomas Carnecky tom at
Tue Jan 3 12:16:06 CST 2006

Huw D M Davies wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2005 at 05:51:54PM +0000, Tomas Carnecky wrote:
>>Huw D M Davies wrote:
>>>       Huw Davies <huw at>
>>>       Add support for rendering on bitmaps
>>This patch breaks World of Warcraft, reverting this patch makes WoW work
>>again. This is the error:
>>X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
>>  Major opcode of failed request:  142 (GLX)
>>  Minor opcode of failed request:  13 (X_GLXCreateGLXPixmap)
>>  Serial number of failed request:  410
>>  Current serial number in output stream:  411
> Could you send me a +opengl log of this?

the crash occurs when I enter the world, not when the game starts up.

Your mail server refuses too big bzip2 attachments, so I've put the log
to my webserver:

You may want to use 'bzcat log.bz2 | tail -n 100' or 'head -n 100'
because the log is huge