PATCH: winspool ordinal export

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Wed Jan 4 07:56:19 CST 2006

"Marcus Meissner" <marcus at jet.franken.de> wrote:

> SecureCRT from bug 4225 imports GetDefaultPrinterA() by
> using the ordinal 201.
>
> Not sure if this fix is correct or if this is even the
> correct approach. But it helps SecureCRT. The other
> winspool functions are imported by name.

This time I ran 'dumpbin /exports' on winspool.lib provided with PSDK
and got interesting result: only some APIs are exported by ordinal,
here they are sorted by ordinal, I skipped all APIs without ordinals:

100    _EnumPrinterPropertySheets at 16
101    _ClusterSplOpen at 20
102    _ClusterSplClose at 4
103    _ClusterSplIsAlive at 4
201    _GetDefaultPrinterA at 8
202    _SetDefaultPrinterA at 4
203    _GetDefaultPrinterW at 8
204    _SetDefaultPrinterW at 4
205    _SplReadPrinter at 12
206    _AddPerMachineConnectionA at 16
207    _AddPerMachineConnectionW at 16
208    _DeletePerMachineConnectionA at 8
209    _DeletePerMachineConnectionW at 8
210    _EnumPerMachineConnectionsA at 20
211    _EnumPerMachineConnectionsW at 20
212    _LoadPrinterDriver at 4
213    _RefCntLoadDriver at 16
214    _RefCntUnloadDriver at 8
215    _ForceUnloadDriver at 4
216    _PublishPrinterA at 24
217    _PublishPrinterW at 24
218    _CallCommonPropertySheetUI at 16
219    _PrintUIQueueCreate at 16
220    _PrintUIPrinterPropPages at 16
221    _PrintUIDocumentDefaults at 16
222    _SendRecvBidiData at 16
223    _RouterFreeBidiResponseContainer at 4
224    _ExternalConnectToLd64In32Server at 4
226    _PrintUIWebPnpEntry at 4
227    _PrintUIWebPnpPostEntry at 16
228    _PrintUICreateInstance at 8
229    _PrintUIDocumentPropertiesWrap at 28
230    _PrintUIPrinterSetup at 24
231    _PrintUIServerPropPages at 16
232    _AddDriverCatalog at 16

--