Please read: Wine(HQ) needs a reorganization (AppDB, Bugzilla, etc.)

Molle Bestefich molle.bestefich at
Mon Jan 9 18:33:03 CST 2006

n0dalus wrote:
> Trac looks interesting, but the demo there seems a bit messy.

The demo has write access for anonymous users, so yes.
Look at the Trac project's own ticket system instead.

Perhaps try one of these URLs.

Or a couple of the weirder ones:
automatic timeline -
automatic changelog generation -

I'll agree any day that Trac has less features than Bugzilla.

I just think that extending Trac with any features needed is a lot
easier than making Bugzilla remotely usable :-).

> Unfortunately it uses SQLite, which may not be able to effectively
> handle the huge needs of wine's bug tracking. It says they will try
> implement support for other sql servers in later versions, but
> currently it doesn't.

There are commercial products out there that handle millions of
records of data per hour running on SQLite.  I can't quite imagine
what you're afraid of.